cannot create issues from bonfire

Amber L Garcia September 23, 2014

My QA staff can login to bonfire (JIRA Capture), take screen shots but when he goes to submit the ticket, it will not allow it.  It appears to time out.

He said this has always been an issue but he's worked around it.

Any idea on if this is a bug, permissions issue or something else?

User has:

firefox 32.0.1
Windows 8

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ignat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2014

Hi Amber,

Can you please fill-in a support request for it at support.atlassian.com? Alternatively, if you think it's a new issue - can you please report it directly it in the JIRA Capture issue tracker? Specifying browser extension version and server version will help to fix the problem much quicker.

Thank you!

--

Cheers,

Ignat

JIRA Capture Developer.

0 votes
Amber L Garcia September 24, 2014

I created a support request.

Thank you.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

You can submit a ticket but if it's one user, my bet is that it's his machine. Can he reproduce this issue on a completely different computer?

0 votes
Amber L Garcia September 23, 2014

single user so far

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

This is one user or multiple users?

Suggest an answer