cancel my subsciption

Abuthahir Abdullah December 18, 2017

hello https://justclean.atlassian.net/ this is my account i already subscibe to jira core now its expires so please cancel this subsciption i need to subscibe new jira software with my exitsting account .. also please change aaabdullah@justclean.com now i am admin u change this account to sgazge@faithcapital.com.. kindly please do asap...

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2017

i cancel the subscption but still show your license has expired

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2017

If the license has already expired, of course, you can't cancel it any more.

And, if you don't have an active license now, why don't you just subscribe to a new Jira software license?

i need to cancel jira core and i moved to jira software so please hepl me

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2017

I can't look at your subscriptions, and therefore, I don't really understand your problem. I'm just a user like you, as most of us are here in the community.

But I will forward your problem to Atlassian. 

ok

Div
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Taking a look at the account, it has no credit card and the evaluation for Jira Core was not extended. If the customer needs to have Jira Software, he needs to log into his https://my.atlassian.comaccount add Jira Software as an evaluation. Does this help?

Suggest an answer