cancel my subsciption

hello https://justclean.atlassian.net/ this is my account i already subscibe to jira core now its expires so please cancel this subsciption i need to subscibe new jira software with my exitsting account .. also please change aaabdullah@justclean.com now i am admin u change this account to sgazge@faithcapital.com.. kindly please do asap...

1 answer

i cancel the subscption but still show your license has expired

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Dec 18, 2017

If the license has already expired, of course, you can't cancel it any more.

And, if you don't have an active license now, why don't you just subscribe to a new Jira software license?

i need to cancel jira core and i moved to jira software so please hepl me

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Dec 18, 2017

I can't look at your subscriptions, and therefore, I don't really understand your problem. I'm just a user like you, as most of us are here in the community.

But I will forward your problem to Atlassian. 

Taking a look at the account, it has no credit card and the evaluation for Jira Core was not extended. If the customer needs to have Jira Software, he needs to log into his https://my.atlassian.comaccount add Jira Software as an evaluation. Does this help?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

91 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you