can users get an email when their approved timesheet is reopened?

Leisa Emirali February 8, 2015

Currently users get an email when their team leaders "rejects" their timesheet - the reject option is available when the timesheet is at "Pending Manger". However, I'd also like users to get an email when I "reopen" their timesheet, an option only available when the timesheet has been "Approved"

3 answers

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2015

Can you create an Issue in our Tempo support Project  (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS) about this so we can better investigate this. All additiional information like versions of JIRA and Tempo Timesheets are appreciated.

Regards,

Susanne

0 votes
Leisa Emirali February 10, 2015

Thanks Susanne. I can confirm that the users are all getting emails when the timesheets are "rejected" but not when they are "reopened".

Regards

Leisa.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2015

Hi Leisa,

when a Timesheet is reopened after having been approved, the User gets informed by an email and it should be visible in the Activity Stream.

In case he was not informed about this change to his Timesheet Approval Status, can you make sure that emailing is enabled for this user (in his User Profile). 

Regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer