can't upload new plugins?

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

Hello,

Im facing some problems when trying to install or manage plugins in a test jira instance. The UPM section "manage Addons" is not showin any link to install new plugins, or configure settings. Im almost 99.9% sure that this instance has some plugins we're testing, while UPM is not showing them .. At first I thought that it was because the license was not updated, but I just renewed and the UPM still resists to install nor configure any plugin.

What is going on ? I remember that there were a "alternative url" to upload plugins, but Im unable to find it in the docs ... Or there is any way to deploy the pluygin or fix the UPM?

PS: no errors in the logs, and jira version is 5.2.7

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

Closing ... it was a browser issue. Chrome 27 doesnt show these links, but firefox does. In any case, it isn't a jira issue.

Suggest an answer