can't find Agile board for a Kanban project

Estela Campbell February 25, 2015

I've created a Kanban Project, but am not been able to find the Agile board for that project that was supposed to have been created.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2015

It should have a similar name as the project.  But it may only have been shared with the project and you may not be part of the project - can you check that you are in the project as a user or developer (or other role if you're using them).  Also, if you have any issues in the project, there should be a "show on board" option to take you to the board.

I am in the admin & dev groups for that project. Where would I find the "show on board" option.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2015

Go to an issue in standard Jira and look towards the right hand side. Near the bottom, there should be an "agile" panel, with "show in board" in it.

Although, I was not able to find an Agile Board for this project, your replies has been helpful.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 25, 2015

Hmm, sounds like it was not created at all then. That's odd.

Suggest an answer