can't download jira 6.4.1

Gary Hua March 31, 2015

I am Chinese users, can't download jira 6.4.1, is there any other download?

https://downloads.atlassian.com/software/jira/downloads/atlassian-jira-6.4.1-x64.bin  

help me!

7 answers

0 votes
Gary Hua April 2, 2015

now!  download is ok!    thanks!   

The reason is that  'China's Network provider DNS '

Is really a nice day,    6.4.1   I'm coming!

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2015

Gary, the download is working properly. Seems that your firewall is blocking the connection. You may try to download using a different network.

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2015

Gary,

I just attempted to download it and it worked for me. Could you re-try it?

0 votes
Gary Hua March 31, 2015

image2015-4-1 17:1:16.png

0 votes
Gabor Nagy _Midori_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2015

If your download often disconnects, try using a download manager, e.g. this helped me. 

Gary Hua March 31, 2015

Not disconnected, but cannot download

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra March 31, 2015

Hi Gary, I faced similar problem due to minor network disconnections, but the download link is actually fine. Trying multiple time will help, though I do not like it myself.

0 votes
Gabor Nagy _Midori_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2015

This URL is working for me. Do you have an error message?

Suggest an answer