can not get past login-page

Dil Spitz July 6, 2012

each login reloads the log-inpage.

With wrong credentials an error pages opens correct, but with correct log-in name and password only the log-in page reloads.

This is independent of browsers or even computers. Most other people do not have any issues.

Is there a known solution or some tips to do?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dil Spitz October 10, 2012

Thank You Andy for Your input, the guys providing me that faulting jira fixed it, but were not talking about the solution.

Ciao

Dil :)

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2012

Stab in the dark, you're using chrome. Had this today, bugged me for quite a while, for some reason you need to clear your cache before chrome/JIRA will allow you in.

If you aren't using chrome, well, try the same trick or another browser...

Dil Spitz July 6, 2012
Thank You for Your feedback :) sadly this effect seam to be independent from browser and computer. Firefox and internet explorer where tested on 3 different computers and even safari on iphone where tested.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2012

anything in the logs poping up?

Dil Spitz July 7, 2012
sorry, i can not access the logs, due i am on the client-side. LindenLab gave up to fix my login-problem so i try to find what the brains know about this login-problem.
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2012

Its likely client side, can you try other machines, that JIRA has quite a few users, Im sure if it was server side it would be more critical? Spin up a VM, pop in an Ubuntu livecd, get something working, then look at browsers...

Dil Spitz July 8, 2012

thank You for Your feedback. i tried 3 different computers (each with firefox and internet explorer) and even an iphone (to get out the connection as problem), but sadly without success.

Suggest an answer