can not get past login-page

each login reloads the log-inpage.

With wrong credentials an error pages opens correct, but with correct log-in name and password only the log-in page reloads.

This is independent of browsers or even computers. Most other people do not have any issues.

Is there a known solution or some tips to do?

2 answers

1 accepted

Thank You Andy for Your input, the guys providing me that faulting jira fixed it, but were not talking about the solution.

Ciao

Dil :)

Stab in the dark, you're using chrome. Had this today, bugged me for quite a while, for some reason you need to clear your cache before chrome/JIRA will allow you in.

If you aren't using chrome, well, try the same trick or another browser...

Thank You for Your feedback :) sadly this effect seam to be independent from browser and computer. Firefox and internet explorer where tested on 3 different computers and even safari on iphone where tested.

anything in the logs poping up?

sorry, i can not access the logs, due i am on the client-side. LindenLab gave up to fix my login-problem so i try to find what the brains know about this login-problem.

Its likely client side, can you try other machines, that JIRA has quite a few users, Im sure if it was server side it would be more critical? Spin up a VM, pop in an Ubuntu livecd, get something working, then look at browsers...

thank You for Your feedback. i tried 3 different computers (each with firefox and internet explorer) and even an iphone (to get out the connection as problem), but sadly without success.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,175 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot