can not access account

Selin Güngör September 14, 2013

Hi Jira,

I can't login my account. Actually I didn't forget my username and password but i can't login. I clicked "Can't access your account?" button and asked for my username and password. But I haven't received any email from you. Still I have been waiting for the mail.

2 answers

0 votes
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Hey Selin,

Well, if you are facing this, and you are an admin in your JIRA instance, and also you have an access to the database, what you can do is follow the following documentation to retrieve your password:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Retrieving+the+JIRA+Administrator

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2013

There's not a lot we can do - we're a community of end-users of Atlassian support and we don't have access to your system. You need to contact the administrators of it, giving them your url or something else they can identify you with (like your email address).

Before doing that though, check your spam filters/logs and make sure you are using the right email address (the one you signed up with)

Suggest an answer