can I integrate 2 bitbucket servers into same jira server?

Zakir Sikder May 3, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2016

I have not tried but I don't think it should limit you with just one. I have linked multiple JIRA instance to a single Bitbucket server not the other way around.

Zakir Sikder May 3, 2016

Ok. I needed to know since I am not sure how users will differentiate from JIRA that which Bitbucket server to choose and I wonder if user make mistakes on choosing the Bitbucket server from Jira.

I love to see some solid answers since it is our production JIRA server and want to integrate another Bitbucket server to our JIRA for the new users group.

Thanks!

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2016

You will still have to "choose" which BB Project you will link per JIRA Project (under the Development Links Section). So technically, the administrators will have to choose beforehand.

Suggest an answer