can I create a pie graph that sums up all the categories into fewer categories?

Jordyn K_ Lee June 28, 2022

Screenshot 2022-06-28 131853.jpg

I'm including a visual to help explain this. 

I needed a way to see how many tickets were "Historically" Past Due in Confluence(meaning the ticket didn't make the due date, but is now resolved), so I created a "Duration of Days to Complete" Field with an automation set that compares the "Resolved" date to the "Due Date" within each ticket, and then spits out the day difference between the two. 

>Positive days means the task missed the deadline by that many days

>Negative days means it was done early

>"0" means it was done ON the due date. 

Now here's the question --> How can I add up the total of all tickets done early to present a Percentage? So we can look at a pie graph and say "We made 85% of our due dates" (or whatever percentage). Ideally, I'm looking to see Made It, Missed It, and None (for those that don't meet the calculation criteria thus have no info in the custom field). 

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2022

@Jordyn K_ Lee You would need an app that allows you to create summations in the JQL or an app that provides additional reporting to get this information out of Jira.   https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=report 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events