¿cómo puede un cliente crear incidencias vía correo?

Mauricio Ocura March 18, 2015

JJIRA menciona que los clienets no cuestas, sin embargo para que un cliente pueda hacer peticiones vía correo requiere tener una cuanta.

3 answers

2 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2015

Hello Mauricio,

Thank you for your update and understanding in inquiring in English.

Please, refer to Mail handlers (Create Users option) for further information.

Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.03.01 PM.png

If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

This user have a cost?

rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2015

Hello Mauricio, I am not sure if I understood your question. If someone does not have an account in JIRA sends an email to create an issue, by selecting the option "Create Users", JIRA will create an user account to that sender and the amount of users available based on your license will decrease by 1. If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired. Thank you for your understanding. — Kind regards, Rafael P. Sperafico Atlassian Support

1 vote
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
March 18, 2015

Hello Mauricio,

Thank you for your question.

Could you inquire in English so everyone visiting this channel will be able to follow up and provide some help, please?

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

0 votes
How a customer can create an Issue by email?, or my doubt is if a customer required JIRA acount for create an Issue by email.

In JIRA documentation

Each agent can serve unlimited customers. Whether you serve 100 or 100,000, customers are free.

Customer Customers can:

• Create requests and track their own requests
  • Add public comments to their own requests
  • Add attachments to their own requests

Suggest an answer