It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

burndown chart - Can I add tickets status to the chart other than open and done? Edited

Hi, 

When I display the Burndown chart, I have only charts for open and done tickets. Or I wan to display other tickets's status lthat I have in my Sprint board. How to add them in the chart configuration? 

Thank you,

Oumayma 

4 answers

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Jan 23, 2020

No the burndown focuses on undone vs. done only. every status that is NOT in the right-hand most column of your board is considered undone

so where I can a chart that displays all tickets status for me except Cumulative Flow Diagram? (I need a one with story points and not with number of tickets) 

Thank you! 

0 votes

No.   Burndown is defined by "is this done?".  If it is done, you burn down.  If it is not, you do not.

Other states do not matter to this.  It would not be a burndown chart if it did (more like a control chart)

0 votes

No.   Burndown is defined by "is this done?".  If it is done, you burn down.  If it is not, you do not.

Other states do not matter to this.  It would not be a burndown chart if it did (more like a control chart or cumulative flow)

Thank you Nic

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you