burndown chart - Can I add tickets status to the chart other than open and done?

Oumayma Khelifi January 23, 2020

Hi, 

When I display the Burndown chart, I have only charts for open and done tickets. Or I wan to display other tickets's status lthat I have in my Sprint board. How to add them in the chart configuration? 

Thank you,

Oumayma 

4 answers

0 votes
Oumayma Khelifi January 27, 2020

Thank you Nic

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

No.   Burndown is defined by "is this done?".  If it is done, you burn down.  If it is not, you do not.

Other states do not matter to this.  It would not be a burndown chart if it did (more like a control chart or cumulative flow)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

No.   Burndown is defined by "is this done?".  If it is done, you burn down.  If it is not, you do not.

Other states do not matter to this.  It would not be a burndown chart if it did (more like a control chart)

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2020

No the burndown focuses on undone vs. done only. every status that is NOT in the right-hand most column of your board is considered undone

Oumayma Khelifi January 23, 2020

so where I can a chart that displays all tickets status for me except Cumulative Flow Diagram? (I need a one with story points and not with number of tickets) 

Thank you! 

Suggest an answer