burn down charts

Aamer Inam: M-3521 June 22, 2014

Hello ,

I have added a gadget showing burndown chart . It displays Story Points on the y axis where as I want to see No of estimated and work hours Vs Date . How can I do that

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eirik Midttun June 22, 2014

You need to configure the agile board: Go to the Agile view, Board (upper-right corner) -> Configure. Then set Estimation to Original Time Estimate. This will however affect all users, it does not only concern your gadget. I do not think there is a way to set this only in the gadget.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE063/Configuring+Estimation+and+Tracking

Aamer Inam: M-3521 June 23, 2014

Hi Eirik , I have found out the estimation setting from board configuration . The second part of my question is how to view resource wise burn down charts e.g. if there are 10 stories , each assigned to a different resource .How can i view resource wise burn down of the same sprint .Look forward to your kind response. Thanks.

Eirik Midttun June 23, 2014

I don't think, or even hope, that this is possible. The burndown chart wasn't created to track individual progress, but that of a team.

Dave F July 28, 2019

I agree with Eirik there. Agile is about the goals of the team, not the individual. 

0 votes
Aamer Inam: M-3521 June 22, 2014

Also , please suggest that how can we view user wise burn down charts .

Suggest an answer