browse labels

Andrew Godleman September 22, 2014

2 answers

0 votes
Andrew Godleman September 22, 2014

Nic,

Oops, I don't think I realised I was in a page which sent a question to Atlassian. I was trying to search the knowledge base for the following problem:

JIRA 5.2 has a 'labels' menu item in the left side when viewing a project. JIRA 6.3 does not have this menu item. Has it been removed from newer Jira? We are upgrading to the new version imminently and I don't think we wish to lose this feature. 

Thanks,

Greg Franklin (using Andrew's account in Atlassian site)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2014

Well, it's not quite Atlassian - it's a community of end-users, including Atlassians. Yes, the labels stuff was removed at a project level a few versions ago. I think the intention was to revise they way they worked at that level, but I don't think there is a plan to replace the function with anything at the moment.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2014

Ah, found it, it was removed in 6.2. I can't find any plans to replace it.

Andrew Godleman September 23, 2014

Hey Nic, that's good to know, thanks!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2014

Yes.  Any chance of an actual question?

Suggest an answer