board

Hossam Amer December 7, 2016

Failed to create a broad with swimming lan in a particular column.

I.e. Both bag log and done column to be without lan. And all other columns must have a swimming lans.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2016

I'm sorry, I do not quite understand the question here.

A board is a set of columns, each one containing one or more status.  This is a representation of your process, with issues generally expected to move from left to right across the board as they get dealt with.  The order of issues in the columns is their "rank" relative to each other.

A Swimlane is a way of grouping issues together outside the rank.  Each lane goes across the whole board in its entirety, showing a consistent logical grouping.

So, I'm not sure what you're trying to ask here.  Is it a problem with defining your lanes, or are you trying to do something differently to the column/lane stuff I have just written?

Hossam Amer December 7, 2016

my target is to group no of columns in a logical lane.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2016

I'm afraid that makes no sense in terms of swimlanes.  Could you explain more?

Suggest an answer