auto assigning issues to different project leads

Akhil_vs August 17, 2016

Hi ,

I want to know is there any way by which we can auto assign an issue to different project leads.(say 5) and each project is sharing same workflow.

Thanks,

Akhil

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2016

Your question doesn't make sense. It says you have 5 projects each with a different lead. When an issue is created it is created in a project and the default is to have the project lead assigned the issue. That is out of the box behavior. Are you confusing issues with projects?

Akhil_vs August 17, 2016

Hi Joe,

I will explain the scenario briefly each of the 5 projects is using a workflow scheme with 2 workflows. 1 workflow for only bug and 2nd workflow for epic,task and other custom issue types. So only the bugs need to be assigned to project lead. And rest of the issues must be not. I hope u get it.

If we set the default assignee as project lead all the issues will get assigned to project lead

Please help me with this.

Akhil_vs August 17, 2016

And in workflow post function its possible to set only 1 person as assignee. Is there any add-ons with which we can do this?

Suggest an answer