4. Expand to show all modules under the add-on
  5. Enable the attachmentmodule

Let us know.

Regards,
Zul

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2014

Ahh, I see. You had deliberately decided to remove the ability to see plugins completely! I didn't think of that, no-one does it!

Dmitry Kustov September 25, 2014

I think, it was made accidentally by some user with administrative rights ;) But more chances, it was some artifact from attempts to use add-ons working with attachments.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2014

The helper box in the screenshot says that it is on-screen.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2014

I'd expect that display if all the attachments have been removed from the issue (or the file system)

One nagging doubt if the files are still attached properly though - could you try temporarily disabling the "drag and drop attachments" plugin?  I've seen it surpress the attachments field in one browser once.

Basil Bubnov September 18, 2014

Files on the file system is, you can download them Disable the plugin does not work

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2014

Ok, could you expand on the history and check that the files have not been removed from the issue? Also, if you add another file, does that disappear, but still show in the history? (The plugin was a long-shot - I've only seen it do that once)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2014

Sorry, I'm confused - you can download the files without being able to see them? How are you doing that?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2014

You say "file appeared" then "but still does not appear"?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2014

Ah, ok, that makes sense. Sorry, it's late here, I think I'm getting tired. The attachments should be beneath "Description" and above the tabs you're using, so I was wondering if you could do the really annoyingly technical test and see if you can find the section if you use "show source" and work through the HTML (or use firebug or another source tool to look at the raw page). If it is in the source, then it's hiding for some reason. If it's not in the source, then there's something surpressing it on the Jira side. I know that's a horribly techy thing to do, but I'm getting stuck... Oh, yes, can you confirm you have no javascript that might be doing this, and also you're not using the Quisapps "feild security" plugin or the Behaviours plugin?

Basil Bubnov September 18, 2014

I'm sorry, I have limited the number of messages. I'm still a beginner and did not receive a sufficient number of likes. (: We have to remove the old to write this to you. Tomorrow definitely try to make your recommendations and write the result. Thank you!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2014

No problem, it's an interesting problem, I will keep an eye out for updates tomorrow! (And I'll get some sleep too)

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2014

Is it default screen or new?

Basil Bubnov September 20, 2014

Это экран по умолчанию. Попробовал переустановить jira с новыми проектами все работает хорошо. Вложения отображаются. Как только восстанавливаю данный из резервной копии - снова исчезает.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2014

Ok, so as it works in a new, clean Jira, it must be config in your Jira. So, as we've ruled out the removal of the field from the screen, could you check all your plugins? What happens if you run in "safe" mode with all of them disabled?

Basil Bubnov September 20, 2014

"Safe Mode" tried - does not help. There are suspicions that it is necessary to look for in custom fields

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2014

Attachments are not a custom field, I think that might be a diversion. However, do you have any javascript on your custom fields? If an admin is playing tricks to remove the field with javascript for some unknown reason, that would explain it.

Suggest an answer