I found a Microsoft article that suggested going around the default activeX settings.
In IE, open the "tools" menu tab.
1. select "internet options"
2. select security tab>local intranet>custom level (pops up the security settings panel)
3. scroll down to the ActiveX controls and plug-ins section
4. change these settings to "Enable" :
Allow previous unused Active controls...
Binary and script behaviors.
Download signed ActiveX controls.
Run activeX controls and plugins.
Script activeX controls marked safe...
5. change these settings to "Prompt" :
Download unsigned activeX controls.
6. click OK, Apply, OK and restart browser.
this is working now, but I don't know how many security rules I've violated doing it this way.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot