I found a Microsoft article that suggested going around the default activeX settings.
In IE, open the "tools" menu tab.
1. select "internet options"
2. select security tab>local intranet>custom level (pops up the security settings panel)
3. scroll down to the ActiveX controls and plug-ins section
4. change these settings to "Enable" :
Allow previous unused Active controls...
Binary and script behaviors.
Download signed ActiveX controls.
Run activeX controls and plugins.
Script activeX controls marked safe...
5. change these settings to "Prompt" :
Download unsigned activeX controls.
6. click OK, Apply, OK and restart browser.
this is working now, but I don't know how many security rules I've violated doing it this way.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG