atlassian online / Jira - bitbucket

Angel Manzano August 19, 2013

Hello, we recently set up an atlassian online account, and started using the Jira part. This week I am starting to get my group into bitbucket. I see they show up as team members of our team, but my account does not. I log into bitbucket and am not in the group. One of them invited me to a repository, but this did not make me a part of the team. What am I doing wrong? please let me know, thanks!

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angel Manzano September 25, 2013

OK one of your group resent the invitation and I was able to connect as soon as I accepted the invitation!

0 votes
Angel Manzano September 25, 2013

OK one of your group resent the invitation and I was able to connect as soon as I accepted the invitation!

0 votes
Angel Manzano September 19, 2013

Thanks

0 votes
Angel Manzano September 4, 2013

OK I went and deleted by bitbucket account and went through the process of accepting the invitation. When I click on the link a screen comes up asking to create a username, password and such. I enter the information click on create account, and the screen deletes the password information fields and gives no error message, so I assume it accepted the information. Then I click "Sign in to accept this invitation" and it sends me to a login screen. I enter the new username and password and it gets me back to the screen to create an account. I have other users already working on the itgrouppr team on bitbucket, I am the administrator and cannot join. Definitely I must be doing something wrong. Please advise, thanks!

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2013

When you signed up for OnDemand, you were sent two emails. One from OnDemand, and one from Bitbucket. The one from Bitbucket contained a link for you to take control of a new Team on Bitbucket with the same name as your Atlassian OnDemand instance. This email was sent to the email address that setup the account. If you find that invitation link, you will be able to complete signing-up for your Bitbucket account (separate from your JIRA account) and take administrative control of the team we created for you.

Angel Manzano August 20, 2013

Hi I found the Bitbucket invitation email and tried to create the account but I am getting a message indicating that the email is already in use, which in fact it is because I used the same email address for an individual account. I want to keep using the same email address for Jira / Bitbucket. Will I have to delete the actual Bitbucket account, and then accept the invitation? Please advice, thanks!!

Angel Manzano August 25, 2013

Hi I found the Bitbucket invitation email and tried to create the account but I am getting a message indicating that the email is already in use, which in fact it is because I used the same email address for an individual account. I want to keep using the same email address for Jira / Bitbucket. Will I have to delete the actual Bitbucket account, and then accept the invitation? Please advice, thanks!!

Angel Manzano August 25, 2013

OK I went and deleted by bitbucket account and went through the process of accepting the invitation. When I click on the link a screen comes up asking to create a username, password and such. I enter the information click on create account, and the screen deletes the password information fields and gives no error message, so I assume it accepted the information. Then I click "Sign in to accept this invitation" and it sends me to a login screen. I enter the new username and password and it gets me back to the screen to create an account. I have other users already working on the itgrouppr team on bitbucket, I am the administrator and cannot join. Definitely I must be doing something wrong. Please advise, thanks!

Suggest an answer