associating workflow with required screen

Amna Ali October 31, 2019

HI,

I Have created new bug screen for my project and also created a bug workflow .

how can i associate my own work flow with required screen ?

1 answer

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2019

To do so you must map your workflow to a the workflow scheme that the project is using, and associate that one to the bug issue type.

In a similar way, you must do the same with the screen. It must be associated with a screen scheme which you later will assign to a issue type screen scheme. The last one is the one that you apply on the project and the one you must map to the bug issue type

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2019

hi @Amna Ali  were you able to figure this out based on the input?

Amna Ali November 1, 2019

Yes I figured it out successfully. Much appreciated. 

I need your further help, could you please guide me that how can I process my workflow transaction as I'm unable to procced with it.

I'll appreciate your quick response. 

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2019

I'm not sure what is the question.

You need help to understand how to make the workflow transitions?

Describe the expected result since it might help to understand better the requirement

Suggest an answer