assistance with kanban board filter

Robin DiNunzio January 29, 2016

Regarding this filter:

project = "Client Support" AND component != "Business Analysis" AND status in ("In Review", Escalated) and assignee in (robind, sharonc)
OR
project in (ClearView, "ClearView Mobile", "Business Analysis")
OR
project in (PledgeMaker, "Professional Services", "Professional Services Estimate") AND assignee in (robind, sharonc)
ORDER BY Rank

There are a couple of statuses that are used by more than one of the projects listed in the above filter. I want to map these statuses to a column in our kanban board, but I only want to see tickets with these statuses that relate to the PledgeMaker, Professional Services and Professional Services Estimate projects. Is there a way to do this? For example, if I map the 'In Progress' and 'Open' statuses to a column, the only tickets I want to see in that column with those statues are those in the PledgeMaker, Professional Services and Professional Services Estimate projects that are assigned to robind or sharonc.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Machado
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2016

Hi Rogin,

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but I think you want this query:

project in ("Business Analysis", "Client Support", ClearView, "ClearView Mobile", PledgeMaker, "Professional Services", "Professional Services Estimate") AND 
component != "Business Analysis" AND
status in ("In Review", Escalated) AND
assignee in (robind, sharonc)
ORDER BY Rank

if you want just the PledgeMaker, "Professional Service" or "Professional Servers Estimate", just clean the "project" part of the query

Please let me know if that helped.

Regards

Robin DiNunzio January 29, 2016

After some additional thought, I came up with this that appears to have solved my issues. I'm apologize if my question was not clearly stated.

project = "Business Analysis" OR project = "Client Support" AND component != "Business Analysis" AND status in ("In Review", Escalated) AND assignee in (robind, sharonc) OR project in (ClearView, "ClearView Mobile") AND status not in ("In Progress", "Client Testing",Open) OR project in (PledgeMaker, "Professional Services", "Professional Services Estimate") AND assignee in (robind, sharonc) ORDER BY Rank
Using Ran

Suggest an answer