assistance needed for creating filter

latheesh thottathil February 6, 2017

My requirement is to create a filter which need to show last 1 week change  which is resolved after 4 hrs from schedule start time

2 answers

0 votes
latheesh thottathil February 12, 2017

Hi Quentin,

Thank you for your response, but my requirement is not able to fulfill with that. Requirement is that 

i want to see all issues which crossed schedule end time (ie resolve >schedule end time).snapshot attached.. In this case , Scheduled End Time:10-Feb-2017 21:00  and Resolved:10-Feb-2017 21:49.This should show in my report.

Jira Snapshot.JPG

0 votes
QuentinB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2017

In JQL it only possible to compare dates either with a single fixed date like *resolutiondate > duedate* or with a function like currentLogin(), lastLogin() or now()

You could use add-on to be able to complete your requirement. Script Runner plugin Scripted JQL is one of them and will be able to compare with queries like: *issueFunction in dateCompare("""resolutionDate < creationDate +4d")*

Suggest an answer