I am having trouble importing issues from a jira-xml-export that I have converted to a csv-file.
In the csv-file in column assignee and reporter contain different usernames (which already exists in the system).
I have checked that the assignee field in the file is mapped to Assignee and reporter to Reporter.
The import runs without any warnings, but when checking the imported issues, the Assignee field is always set to the same value as Reporter.
I also have trouble with the Updated field which is set to the same as Created.
Should that matter when importing issues with a definded Status?
This affects all imported issues no matter what Status it has.
Since there are no transitions made, the Post Functions should not run.
I have checked a few functions where changes to Assignee can occur and the values it can be set to does not correlate with Reporter.
Please try checking the import logs which should provide further information regarding this. Also, try making sure that the users joad and rho1 for example have the Create Issues project permission before importing. :)
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG