application link from Confluence Page to Linked Jira Issue fails...

Stuart May November 18, 2017

Wiki link from Jira to Confluence Page works but link from Confluence Page to Issue fails. See pic.

Application links shows nothing. See pic.

Any advice for a newbie would be appreciated... 

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 18.38.04.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-18 at 19.15.29.png 

3 answers

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2017
0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2017

I just tried it and yes there is no way to edit the links and make sure that you have the right URLs.

Confluence Admin -> General Confirguration -> Server Base URL (do you see the right one for your Confluence?

JIRA Admin -> General Configuration -> Base URL (do you see the right one for JIRA?

Are the logs showing any errors?

Stuart May November 19, 2017

Thanks again. Sorry I should have mentioned it is Cloud!

The URLs for the Primary are correct and correlate to the company site. IF I set-up a second link using the URL again I can't save the OAuth settings.

I need to look at the Logs... but will have no idea what I am looking at.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2017

Hi Stuart,

it should show on both Apps under Application Link "Connected". You have to be admin on both apps.

You have to redo it.Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 10.11.22 PM.png

Stuart May November 19, 2017

Hi Fadoua,

Thanks for your help.

I am Admin on both Apps see pic and see no obvious way to change the settings. I tried using the Application URL again as another application link and that just refused to save 0Auth changes saying the URL already exists (it does... it's the same as the Primary).

Any further advice?

Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 10.09.41.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-19 at 10.06.24.png

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 19, 2017

My bad from the screenshot it looks like you are a Cloud customer. Let me check please.

Suggest an answer