application link from Confluence Page to Linked Jira Issue fails...

Wiki link from Jira to Confluence Page works but link from Confluence Page to Issue fails. See pic.

Application links shows nothing. See pic.

Any advice for a newbie would be appreciated... 

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 18.38.04.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-18 at 19.15.29.png 

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Stuart,

it should show on both Apps under Application Link "Connected". You have to be admin on both apps.

You have to redo it.Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 10.11.22 PM.png

Hi Fadoua,

Thanks for your help.

I am Admin on both Apps see pic and see no obvious way to change the settings. I tried using the Application URL again as another application link and that just refused to save 0Auth changes saying the URL already exists (it does... it's the same as the Primary).

Any further advice?

Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 10.09.41.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-19 at 10.06.24.png

Fadoua Boualem Community Champion Nov 19, 2017

My bad from the screenshot it looks like you are a Cloud customer. Let me check please.

This widget could not be displayed.

I just tried it and yes there is no way to edit the links and make sure that you have the right URLs.

Confluence Admin -> General Confirguration -> Server Base URL (do you see the right one for your Confluence?

JIRA Admin -> General Configuration -> Base URL (do you see the right one for JIRA?

Are the logs showing any errors?

Thanks again. Sorry I should have mentioned it is Cloud!

The URLs for the Primary are correct and correlate to the company site. IF I set-up a second link using the URL again I can't save the OAuth settings.

I need to look at the Logs... but will have no idea what I am looking at.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

578 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you