app_user and cwd_user entries differ

Hi All

I found that after 7th March all users i created on my jira instance appears on cwd_user but not on app_user. Is this normal?

My questions are , why are the users created before 7th Mar ot appearing in there?

Is it expected that the entries in app_user and cwd_user will vary?

This i confirmed by running the following queries.

SELECT * FROM cwd_user WHERE user_name NOT IN ( select User_key from app_user);

Rahul

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Rahul.

The fields lower_username on both tables should match. If they are somewhat different you may see some troubles when your users are trying to login.

With the informations that you've sent it's not possible for me to tell you what happened onmarch 7th, maybe if you give us some more details on what was done that day (or right before that) we can help you better on it.

I have same situation that I found 23 of them found only in app_user select * from dajira.app_user where lower_user_name not in (select lower_user_name from dajira.cwd_user) Not sure this is related. For One particular user I am not able to delete or update the user. whey I try to delete there is no success popup message box and when I try to update I get user not found. and I am not user how JIRA is able to display as user is exist in the system.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

143 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you