anyone using javamelody with Jira 6.2.x

eric anier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2014

is javamelody safe to use with Jira 6.2.x?

what other monitoring tools could I use to monitor other statistics of user activities?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2014

Eric

You can try both methods. In case disabling the plugin via UPM doesn't work, you can go with plan B which is to stop jira, remove the jar file and start jira.

Cheers

Luciano

0 votes
eric anier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2014

Hi Pedro,

Currently using it and its good, since this is a type 1 plugin which is not supported by UPM, if i want to uninstall it, do I just have to Stop Jira, remove jar file, Start Jira?

Also disable button is available in UPM is that realiable to use to stop the plugin?

Thanks,

eric

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2014

Eric,

Yes, it can be tricky to configure, but it's okay to be used.

You should check out the JavaMelody Monitoring Plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.bull.javamelody) that will help you with that.

:)

eric anier
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2014

Hi Pedro,

Currently using it and its good, since this is a type 1 plugin which is not supported by UPM, if i want to uninstall it, do I just have to Stop Jira, remove jar file, Start Jira?

Also disable button is available in UPM is that realiable to use to stop the plugin?

Thanks,

eric

Suggest an answer