allocate resource gadget ?

PhuongP June 22, 2015

We have needs to show up the allocate resource (%) for each user in each project per month in dashboard. I tried every gadgets and see the pivot gadget can help us a little bit, but it just shows in hour and we do not know how many percent efforts he/she 

3 answers

0 votes
Jessie June 28, 2018

Has anyone come up with a solution to this? I am looking for something similar, but am not looking to pay for Portfolio or anything. 

0 votes
PhuongP July 9, 2015

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for your response, but I'm afraid that it's not really what I meant.

I meant that in our organization, 1 member can work for 2 or more projects in a period of time (ex. a month), and we need to know how many effort (%) he allocated for each project in a month, and same for other members.

Thanks!

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2015

Hi Phuong, 

Have you already tried the following reports?

• User Workload Report * — Shows how much work a user has been allocated, and how long it should take.
  • Workload Pie Chart Report * — Shows the relative workload for assignees of all issues in a particular project or issue filter. 

Only available if your JIRA administrator has enabled Time Tracking.

I believe that the second option will be more accurate for you if on your filter you set the data range of information that you'd like. smile

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer