4 answers

Hi Sergey!

I would recommend to you to check this KB https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Foreign+key+constraint+fails+on+fk_ao_60db71_boardadmins_rapid_view_id+referencing+ao_60db71_rapidview+when+restoring+XML+backup

The error in the KB described a situation where a data restore does not succeed, but the resolution in the KB apply to you case. You also may need to adapt the solution for you specific case. Don't forget to do a backup of your data before do any changes.

Also, from the log files, I notice you are using HSQL as database. Please notice HSQL is suitable only for evaluation purposes and should no be used as production database in JIRA. You can find further information on How to: Migrate from HSQL Database to External Database

Cheers!
Teilor

Hi Sergey, Could you please clarify what's your doubt regarding Agile?

When the plug-in does not work jira Referer URL: Unknown java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:HSQL Database Engine - version:1.8.0 - minor version:8 - major version:1 Driver: - name:HSQL Database Engine Driver - version:1.8.0 java.sql.SQLException: Constraint not found FK_AO_60DB71_BOARDADMINS_RAPID_VIEW_ID in table: AO_60DB71_BOARDADMINS in statement [ALTER TABLE PUBLIC.AO_60DB71_BOARDADMINS DROP CONSTRAINT fk_ao_60db71_boardadmins_rapid_view_id] java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:HSQL Database Engine - version:1.8.0 - minor version:8 - major version:1 Driver: - name:HSQL Database Engine Driver - version:1.8.0 java.sql.SQLException: Constraint not found FK_AO_60DB71_BOARDADMINS_RAPID_VIEW_ID in table: AO_60DB71_BOARDADMINS in statement [ALTER TABLE PUBLIC.AO_60DB71_BOARDADMINS DROP CONSTRAINT fk_ao_60db71_boardadmins_rapid_view_id] at com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.decorator.BaseWebAppDecorator.render(BaseWebAppDecorator.java:37) at com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.SiteMeshFilter.doFilter(SiteMeshFilter.java:92) at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.SitemeshPageFilter.doFilter(SitemeshPageFilter.java:124) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.steps.ChainedFilterStepRunner.doFilter(ChainedFilterStepRunner.java:87)

Hello,

Thank you very much for article. It became clear in what a problem.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,076 views 13 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot