agile cards with jira on-demand

i spotted this plugin in the atlassian marketplace, and would love to know if I can use it with jira/greenhopper on-demand?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.scrumprint.scrumplugin

thanks for any advice,

Lesley-Ann

5 answers

1 accepted

Hi Lesley-Ann,

I'm sorry to say this, but OnDemand does not allow installation of 3rd party plugins.

OnDemand comes with some preinstalled plugins, many of which you can refer here: Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy

Have you tried to have a look at this: Printing Issues in Card Form

Cheers,

Justin.

Justin, I have the Greenhopper/Jira On demand versions. I do not see the Print cards option under the tool per the "Printing Issues in Card Form" instructions. Please help!

To update on this thread - we have plans to release Agile Cards OnDemand quite soon, probably in one or two months, we just need to overcome some technical issues.

Regards,

Pawel

Hi Pawel, any update on this? I would really like this functionality with our on-demand Jira

We are currently working on this, please stay tuned, we should have alfa version quite soon.

Hi Pawel, do you think this might be launched by the end of this year?

Yes it should be available by the end of the year - we already have pre-alpha version working on our development environment.

Great! I look forward to it.

I'm proud to announce that Agile Cards plugin has just been released on Atlassian Marketplace. I encourage you to try it out and send us any feedback that you may have: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.scrumprint.scrumplugin#cloud

Really dissapointed to find this out. In my view this should be part of Jira/Greenhopper's core.

We have been using this very successfully in our evaluation edition, and the absence of it could prove a deal breaker.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,254 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot