agile cards with jira on-demand

Lesley-Ann Vaughan August 5, 2012

i spotted this plugin in the atlassian marketplace, and would love to know if I can use it with jira/greenhopper on-demand?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.scrumprint.scrumplugin

thanks for any advice,

Lesley-Ann

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JustinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2012

Hi Lesley-Ann,

I'm sorry to say this, but OnDemand does not allow installation of 3rd party plugins.

OnDemand comes with some preinstalled plugins, many of which you can refer here: Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy

Have you tried to have a look at this: Printing Issues in Card Form

Cheers,

Justin.

Veronica Stewart December 16, 2012

Justin, I have the Greenhopper/Jira On demand versions. I do not see the Print cards option under the tool per the "Printing Issues in Card Form" instructions. Please help!

2 votes
Paweł Murawski March 3, 2014

To update on this thread - we have plans to release Agile Cards OnDemand quite soon, probably in one or two months, we just need to overcome some technical issues.

Regards,

Pawel

Lee Netherton October 3, 2014

Hi Pawel, any update on this? I would really like this functionality with our on-demand Jira

Paweł Murawski October 5, 2014

We are currently working on this, please stay tuned, we should have alfa version quite soon.

Lee Netherton October 12, 2014

Hi Pawel, do you think this might be launched by the end of this year?

Paweł Murawski October 12, 2014

Yes it should be available by the end of the year - we already have pre-alpha version working on our development environment.

Lee Netherton October 12, 2014

Great! I look forward to it.

Axel Freudiger October 13, 2014

+1 from my side

1 vote
Paweł Murawski December 1, 2014

I'm proud to announce that Agile Cards plugin has just been released on Atlassian Marketplace. I encourage you to try it out and send us any feedback that you may have: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.scrumprint.scrumplugin#cloud

0 votes
Paul Reid November 13, 2012

Really dissapointed to find this out. In my view this should be part of Jira/Greenhopper's core.

We have been using this very successfully in our evaluation edition, and the absence of it could prove a deal breaker.

Suggest an answer