admin can't log in

Brian Bagent February 4, 2014

I pointed my agile instance to our domain controller, and now I can't log in. My account is in all three default groups, and all three default groups have been added as global security groups in AD, to which I've also been added.

I think the problem may be that the AD agile global security groups are nested 2 layers deep inside other security groups.

I've tried uninstalling jira/agile and re-installing, but the hsql database doesn't revert back to virgin state. How can I manually restore the database to clean install state? Do I just delete the files in /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/database and start over or is there some other way to restore the hsql db? Or is there a way to CLI to hsql and update the authentication search order from the setup page within agile?

2 answers

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2014

If you wanted to revert the data back to vanilla, then yes you can delete the database directory and dbconfig.xml located in $JIRA_HOME.

0 votes
Brian Bagent February 4, 2014

This is a demo install with no other users. We're going to deploy within probably 60 days.

Suggest an answer