adding multiple user for single team

pooja kamble October 15, 2013

I don't have user management or invite user button in my jira administrator for adding email id user for singe user as a team. gg typing also not working.

how to set the user management button visible.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2013

Are you sure that JIRA internal user directory is available? I think that this button is only enabled if JIRA internal user directory is enabled.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2013

That's why I asked about the user configuration, my best guess was that they're using a user management system that doesn't allow, or isn't configured to allow, Jira maintenance of users (you can add in the Jira UI when using Crowd too though, and some other systems - that's why we need to know what they've configured on the user side)

0 votes
pooja kamble November 19, 2013

Thanx I got it

0 votes
pooja kamble October 22, 2013

thank you

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2013

How have you configured your user management? For example, internal to Jira? LDAP? Crowd?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2013

Um, no, you need to tell us how you have configured your user management system.

We can't really tell you how to do anything until we know what you have configured.

pooja kamble October 15, 2013

no please tell me how to do this.

Suggest an answer