adding CC field for Customer request field

gayan ganepola October 31, 2017

Is there any possibility to  adding CC(follow up people) field to Customer request form .

1 answer

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2017

Do you already have this field CC created in JIRA ?

If not, you can add a new multi user picker field in JIRA and ensure it is present in the create screen of the request.

You can then add the field on the customer portal refer https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedesk024/create-your-service-desk-request-types-753402507.html

Once it is added on the portal you will need to add this field in the notification scheme to all the needed events.

Capture.JPGwow its working but how can i activate the search form option and how can I restrict the only end users to be visible their 

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2017

wow its working but how can i activate the search form option and how can I restrict the only end users to be visible their 

Sorry , I am unable to understand, can you please elaborate or use simple terms :)

for service desk side there is a additional  popup option to search users (separate search form) .

but i couldn't see that in customer portal .

is there any possibilities to  activate that 

Suggest an answer