add-on is currently not installed or disabled

Ramon Sadornil March 3, 2014

Every time we access to "Gantt projects" we get the message:
"Gantt OnDemand add-on is currently not installed or disabled"

We've check the add-on in the management interface and it's installed and enabled.

What could be wrong? Are we missing some configuration step?

Thanks.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2014

Hi Ramon, I don't see your instance registered at the backend plugin's side, which may be caused by several reasons. Before we move further, can you please try to remove the plugin completly in UPM (not just disable) and install it again from Marketplace listing? Let me know if that will help.

0 votes
Ramon Sadornil March 3, 2014

Hi Adrian, that fixed it.

Thanks!

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2014

You mean this plugin?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.soyatec.jira.plugins.jira-ganttchart-project

looks like it is only available for OnPrem installs...not for OnDemand...

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2014

Hi Ramon, can you tell me the URL of your Jira instance?

Suggest an answer