add Javascript in JIRA

Jonas Gomes November 3, 2017

Hello everyone, 

We have a big problema with javascript in JIRA application. Have a lot modal screens in JIRA, like Edit screen or Create screen of any Issue, sometimes we wanna add some JS code for manipulate several elements of document and, sometimes, somes events, like bind for exempleof JQuery doenst work, because have much ajax request ocurring. So, to resolve this problem, we do this JS code with setInterval method to get all changes of document. 

Ask to Atlassian Team, you recommend another solution to do this? Please, share with us if have another way. Or say that solution with JS code the Atlassian Team dont recommend.

Sorry for my bad English guys.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2017

Hello Jonas,

I am using JSIncluder plugin. It is support binding, splits different project as well.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.jsincluder/server/overview

For other instance I have a spagetti code in announcement banner,

hence I can say better way is jsincluder

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Jonas Gomes November 6, 2017

Hey Gonchik

Thanks for aswner and for share this amazing plugin. That resolve my problema :D 

Suggest an answer