about com.atlassian.jira.mail

David Lemon May 22, 2013

Is there anyone used com.atlassian.jira.mail before?

can anyone give me some examples to create plugins for the email using the above class.

My task is to delete the image in the signature of the email. anyone having any idea about this?

3 answers

2 votes
Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2013
David Lemon May 22, 2013

Hey Florin,

But i want to do it using plugins. i dont want to purchase any plugin like JEMH.

can you provide solution for my query without suggesting the JEMH purchase idea.

1 vote
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2013
1 vote
richie_gee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2013

Hi Sohil,

If you are looking for plugin development you could check out the following documentation for mail handlers:

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Plugin+Tutorial+-+Writing+a+Custom+Message+%28Mail%29+Handler+for+JIRA

Hope this helps, cheers :)

David Lemon May 25, 2013

Hi Richie Gee,

I have researched on that link. I am not able to find AttachmentManager kind of stuff there, which I want

Suggest an answer