Christine Ursin Steen Lunde August 16, 2015

Zephyr is visible but the link is dead!

5 answers

0 votes
vimal kumar August 17, 2015

Hello Christine,

Please take a look at this notice we posted here:

https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205235469 

This issue has been fixed now. Could you please test and let us know if you run into any further issues.

Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Zephyr Support.

0 votes
Matthew Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2015

It looks like you're hitting JRA-44826 - Atlassian Connect add-ons disabled after 17th of August upgrade (e.g. Zephyr) OPEN  - we're working to solve this for all customers, but in the interim if you want to log a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com we can workaround the problem for you.

0 votes
Brian Ross August 17, 2015

I just checked my teams Zephyr access.  Everything appears to be in order.  There is one instance where I can get the 404 error above.  If I go to Test/Create Test  and let the issue template load up.  Then if I scroll to the bottom and click the CANCEL button, then I see the 404 error.

Christine, are you saying if you click the TEST button and then CREATE TEST, you are getting a 404 error?

0 votes
Christine Ursin Steen Lunde August 17, 2015

Feilmelding Jira.PNG

Here is the error Message I receive when I try to enter the tab tests from the toolbar menu in JIRA cloud. It is important that all of the tests that have been already made do not dissapear from Our Zephyr account. The Zephyr Licenses is already installed, and the add on has been working normally until now. There are no dropbox named zephyr on the top bar only the tab tests.

Brian Weis August 17, 2015

Seeing the same here as well.

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2015

Did you install the Zephyr licenses. Can you let me know if you can view a dropbox named Zephyr on the top bar.

A screenshot would be more helpful

Suggest an answer