Environment: Win XP SP3, FF27.0/Chrome 32.0
Kindly please give me a hand how to deal with this and get things solved.
Many thanks in advance.
Zephyr - I see what you are seeing here. Yes, there is not a way to delete an issue type test directly from this location. You can only delete an issue type test from the JIRA side. What you will need to do is go to JIRA and search for issues. Search for the tests you want to delete. Then you can delete them from here.
We only have the delete option from here since many customers were accidentally deleting test cases. When you delete a test case all the data and executions go with it. So we made it so you can delete issue type Test from the JIRA issue Navigator only.
2. After executing test they are not getting resolved, even when user closing it up. This affects all the workflow and metrics/reports.:http://screencast.com/t/xkuOFOeouwU0
Zephyr - If you want a test case to be resolved, you will need to add it to your workflow and actually resolve it.
3. AAS, when look at daily/weekly report in Dashboard - everything is(http://screencast.com/t/XSgny5AOZ). But when I'm looking at the tempo timesheets - they are putting every singe issuu of each day to the log of previous day, which completely affecting timesheets, causing wrong daily calculations of sums, etc.:http://screencast.com/t/dwRvnqjZOZH
Zephyr - The dashboards you are using here are not Zephyr dashboards so we are not sure how they work. Can you elaborate on how the first screen shot links to Zephyr? Or rather how it interacts with Zephyr?
If you want you can respond here or you can respond to the case we opened (when we had you email us). It is up to you.
Thanx for an update Emily.
1. Yeap, this screenshot was taken in issues navigator where are you sending me. No 'Delete' option out there. So, If I understood you correct, I can not delete tests-issues in Zephyr, but only in JIRA? How can I do this without being Admin?
2. Zephyr - If you want a test case to be resolved, you will need to add it to your workflow and actually resolve it.
Does it mean that I have to create full cycle of documentation for this? Like Epic, product backlog with stories, iterations/sprints, components/versions, test cycles and tests and so on? I mean, I can not resolve tests in test cycles if they are UNSCHEDULED?
3. I have presented you with two screenshots of same weeks, and weekly/daily totals of spent hours on tasks are different because in timesheets, every last task of each day - is moved to previous day.
Hope it helps. If you need further assistance - please don't hesitate to to contact me.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG