It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Zephyr for JIRA 2.0.1.1426 - Test step are loading

Tamara-Loreta Butoi Nov 03, 2013

Hi

We have the following issue, after was installed version 2.0.1.1426. The application worked fine for more than one week, and suddenly today there is no possible to work anymore with the plugin. When you try to open any Zephyr ticket, they are blocked with the message 'Test step are loading'.

Our administrators resolved the issue by disable and enable back the plugin. Anyway there is not clear why this situation apeared.

Regards

Tamara-Loreta

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Emily Schneider Nov 06, 2013

Hi Tamara,

We are well aware of this issue and fixing this issue is our highest priority here at Zephyr. We posted a note about it yesterday in our community forums:

http://community.yourzephyr.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1214

Kind Regards,

Emily

1 vote
Joakim Sandström Nov 11, 2013

I upgraded from Zerphyr 2.0.1.1426 to 2.1.0.1459 and the problems went away.

0 votes
Tamara-Loreta Butoi Nov 14, 2013

Also in our case, after upgrage to Zephyr 2.0.1 the issue was totally resolved. Thanks for solution

0 votes
Emily Schneider Nov 14, 2013

Hello,

Anyone else seeing issues after upgrading to Zephyr for JIRA 2.1, also please be sure to clear your browser cache.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

2,375 views 6 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you