Zephyr: Option to list all tests in a test cycle without paging

Zephyr Test Cycles miss a feature allowing to show all associated tests at once instead of paging 10 item pages.

Or is this configurable anywhere?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Hi Werner,

Currently you can only view 10 test cases at a time within a test cycle however we are going to add this to our feature request list!

Kind Regards,

Emily

Hi Emily,

thanks for putting that on the feature list!

Can you tell me an approximate date when this feature will be released?

Best regards,

Werner

Hi Werner,

We at Zephyr thrive on customer input and always take good feature requests, however we do not share our roadmap for the future. A great way to stay on top of what feature will be released in future builds is to check out our blog. When we do have information we are able to share it will always be on the blog first!

http://blogs.yourzephyr.com/

Kind Regards,

Emily

Thanks Emily, I'll check the blog for updates.

Any news on this, the inability to overview test cases (except 10 at a time) is really annoying.

Also, the back and forward navigation is quite buggy and the vertical scrolls jumps around (firefox). If you remove a test case from a cycle the cycle will close and/or vertical scrolling will go haywire.

Cheers,

Finn

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,512 views 15 20
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you