Zephyr Issue Type Test ID have changed to new id

Alexey Degtyarev July 30, 2014

Hello everyone!

We have updated our JIRA from version 5.1.8 to 6.3.1(cluster on 3 nodes) and also "Zephyr for JIRA" plugin(to version 2.5.0.25001732).

After this in JIRA appeared new Zephyr Test issue type. Same as old but whith new id.
In /secure/admin/ZephyrGeneralConfiguration!info.jspa Issue Type Test ID have changed to new id.

And Zephyr Test issue types still continue appearing.

We want to Zephyr used old, already existing, issue type.

Can anyone prompt, it's possible? And if yes, how to do it?

We tried re-install Zephyr plugin, clear plugins caches, reboot all nodes. But nothing helps.

4 answers

1 vote
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2014

Hi Nikita,

Can you please send us the following information to support(at)getzpehyr(dot)com:

1) Screen shots of everything you are seeing

2) Your atlassian-jira log files

3) your steps to re create

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Nikita Teplov August 3, 2014

Hi, Emily! In friday i wrote letter for you with all information that you need. What i must doing now? When i can wait your reply?

Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2014

Hi N nikita,

It looks like one of our team members has responded and is in the process of seeing what is causing the issue.

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Nikita Teplov July 30, 2014

Guys, please help us, a support Zephyr 2nd night can not help us, our QA department can not work.

So it looked before upgrade to version 6.3.1

So it looks like now.

0 votes
Alexey Degtyarev July 30, 2014

Also we tried check new Zephyr Test issue type, with id same as "Issue Type Test ID" in /secure/admin/ZephyrGeneralConfiguration!info.jspa , and it not working too (500 error page).

Has anyone encountered with same problem?

Suggest an answer