Zephyr Cloud Test Case Import - Error:Unexpected response code: 405

Linda Cunningham January 31, 2016

Hello

I'm trying to import .xlsx test cases but it keeps failing.  I stripped the excel file back to a single line with Test in each column but I still get the same error so I assume it's a permissions or security issue rather than a formatting issue?

image2016-2-1 10:31:15.png

Can someone suggest how I correct this?

I'm using Zephyr for JIRA Cloud1.8-hf1-final

Import utility 0.36

2 answers

0 votes
Linda Cunningham February 1, 2016

Hi Brian

Thanks for the response.   To be on the safe side when I stripped it back I ended up starting a new workbook and adding a row which didn't seem to make a difference.

My data is actually on row 2 with headings on row 1.  In the original file the error was against each row of data trying to be imported but on the test its against row 3. 

I have deleted the rows and have tried By ID Change and Empty Row but both give the same error.

Note the error for By Empty Row is on row 1 but all other options on row 3...

Thanks again

0 votes
Brian Ross February 1, 2016

Using your stripped down import file, what happens when you change the Discriminator to something else (by row) and Start the Import?

Also, in the first 100 blank rows under your import data (assuming starting at row three in the stripped down file), I would highlight them, right click and select DELETE; to make sure there is no "hidden" data anywhere in your import file.

Let us know if any different results occur due to this.

Suggest an answer