Zephyr Cloud 1.0 export only provides heading not content

Margarete Martinez March 11, 2015

Hi!

We are currently evaluating Zephyr in combination of JIRA Cloud.

Althought the export of cvs, xml and html creates the corresponding file, it is always empty expect for the headings. The export was tested on several cycles with one or more tests inside. After reading other problems with Zephyr, re-indexing of Zephyr and JIRA was performed. The result is still the same.

Is this a configuration issue or will this bug be fixed in the near future?

Thanks

Margarete

Zephyr1.png

Zephyr2.png

2 answers

1 vote
TyrionL March 15, 2015

Hello Margarete,

I just tried this against an instance of Zephyr for JIRA Cloud (note I'm on version 1.0.1) and was able to successfully get the full cycle (including each included scheduled test and the corresponding test steps, execution status, etc) in the exported file (I sucessfully tried csv and html).

I recommend ...

• Confirming if you're on 1.0 or 1.0.1 (if the latter, have your JIRA Cloud administrator upgrade the add-on).  
  • If you're still unable to obtain a populated export file, open a case with the Zephyr Support team so they can troubleshoot and help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sanjay

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2015

Hello Margarete,

Could you please provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing?

One screenshot of the Cycle(Expanded) you are exporting and another with the outcome of the exported cycle.

This will help us reproduce the issue in house and check if that has been already reported.

Kind Regards,

Bibek Behera.

Stephanie Crampin June 2, 2015

Hello there, I am using Zephyr 1.0.5-AC and I have exactly the same problem as above. I believe Margarete provided sufficient information to describe this issue with her two screenshots. Mine look identical. Extracting test cases from cycles produces a file, which shows only headings and no content when opened. If you could please advise on this bug asap I would be very grateful. Best regards Steph

Margarete Martinez June 2, 2015

Hello We found out, that old test, which were created before starting with Zephyr are not exported. But the new created tests work fine! Good luck, Margarete

Stephanie Crampin June 3, 2015

Thank you!

Suggest an answer