Can Zephyr help in?
1. Currently issues can be closed even if there are pending test cycles or test case executions – Hence test cases & stories should have some sort of coupling.Is it possible
Progress info on test case execution on daily basis. This will help to get health & remaining work effort pending, also alert team if remaining effort on test case execution overshoots sprint cycle.
2. Bug should be opened via failed test case which should automatically link the steps to reproduce – Currently QA creates the BUG(issueype) and add all the details manually.Will this get automatically created in the bug.
3. No of test cases, execution summary details, coverage on manual + automation, field bugs that can be associated to test cases & improve in next cycle.
Test cases to bug report, efforts etc
Is it possible?
4. Regression coverage report. Newly added, coverage on both manual + automation.
5. We can leverage performance test case + cycle to showcase the release specific coverage. This way we would have info for manual, automation & performance coverage report per release.
6. Can zephyr record reproduce steps in case of cross region support. This helps is supporting complex steps to reproduce & pass the info to different time zone support.
7. Execute automation from Zephyr or link the results of automation to test case/cycle.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot