We've suddenly started to recieve the errors below in relation to updating tickets between Jira and Zendesk. I've also noticed that i'm no longer able to pass across tickets from Zendesk to Jira.
An error was encountered upon synchronizing Issue: NL-4.
Below are the errors:
Error updating remote object, caused by. Error status 400:api v1 basic auth access is disabled
These errors are also logged in the Diagnostics section in the Administration Console.
Can someone please help resolving the issue? If you can point me in the right direction that would be great.
Latest update from Zendesk below.
Ladies and gentlemen,
Thank you for your patience! We were able to identify the issue that was causing some instances of JIRA to break for our customers and have implemented a fix.
PLEASE let us know ASAP if you are still seeing issues and we will do our best to help you out!
Thank you - and have a great weekend!
I've spoken to Zendesk about this and its apparently a know issues that's recently occured.
Message below from zendesk support.
Unfortunately I do not have an ETA at this time. I can confirm the issue is with our Development team, and we will get you more information as soon as we have it available.
I realize this has been a major issue for you, so I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm not quite sure what caused the issue, but hopefully we get more information as time moves on!
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot