Your needs for weekly managerial / team reports + looking for beta testers

Jüri Kaljundi February 19, 2013

We know many teams and managers have been looking for better regular reports to have an overview what the team has accomplished during last week. We're now adding support to import Jira issue subjects to weekly status reports in our Weekdone (https://weekdone.com/) weekly reports service.

We're looking for beta testers of that new Jira to Weekdone feature as well as feedback on your needs: if and what you would like to see in a weekly report generated from Jira to e-mail (or a special service like Weekdone)? What would make you use such an external service?

Basically Weekdone currently is a service where each team member once per week gets a form to fill in, reporting their plans, progress and problems. You can also use custom templates a la Google snippets, objectives-results-challenges etc. Until now people have had to manually enter or copy their resolved/closed issues from Jira to Weekdone, but this will now be automated. As a result, the maneger and team get a nicely formatted e-mail report on what everyone has achieved as well as is planning. Easy as that.

You can also e-mail me at hello@weekdone.com. Would appreciate anyone trying out our beta integration, will give you separate access for that. Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jüri Kaljundi August 8, 2013

Interesting, it should work. If you e-mail me your account name to hello@weekdone.com, we can investigate. It depends little bit about how you've configured your JIRA stages and statuses.

We import only closed and resolved issues, so make sure you have some of those.

0 votes
James Wong July 24, 2013

Hmm for some reason it doesn't seem to be able to import my JIRA. Clicking Connect to import items, nothing happens.

Suggest an answer