Your account is not yet available in this OnDemand instance

Nicolas Kruchten September 17, 2012

I'm trying to log in as the 'admin' user in my OnDemand instance and I'm getting the error message: Your account is not yet available in this OnDemand instance ...

How can I fix this and log in?

2 answers

0 votes
FernandoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

Hi Nicolas,

If you have already created your OnDemand account it can take a while until you are able to login.

However, if you are still having issues we recommend you to open a ticket at support.atlassian.com

Cheers!

0 votes
Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2012

It could be that this account has been mapped to an google account while you integrated? I've checked your instance and I do not see an account with the username "admin" I do notice that your account is member of the administrators group.

Nicolas Kruchten September 17, 2012

I'm trying to log in as the sysadmin user (or any other user that has the 'confluence-administrators' or 'system-administrators' groups)... Is this just no possible in an on-demand installation?

Suggest an answer