Your account is not yet available in this OnDemand instance

I'm trying to log in as the 'admin' user in my OnDemand instance and I'm getting the error message: Your account is not yet available in this OnDemand instance ...

How can I fix this and log in?

2 answers

0 votes

It could be that this account has been mapped to an google account while you integrated? I've checked your instance and I do not see an account with the username "admin" I do notice that your account is member of the administrators group.

I'm trying to log in as the sysadmin user (or any other user that has the 'confluence-administrators' or 'system-administrators' groups)... Is this just no possible in an on-demand installation?

Hi Nicolas,

If you have already created your OnDemand account it can take a while until you are able to login.

However, if you are still having issues we recommend you to open a ticket at support.atlassian.com

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Jira

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,087 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you