Your Atlassian Cloud subscription hasn't been renewed. If you are the site administrator, please che

dlitvak13 June 21, 2019

When logging into our jira account, we see the message "Your Atlassian Cloud subscription hasn't been renewed. If you are the site administrator, please check the status of your account on my.atlassian.com. "

We have renewed and have an active Atlassian Cloud subscription.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2019

I would reach out to Atlassian Support if you are confident that the current SEN is indeed active.

dlitvak13 June 21, 2019

I did. I am 100% sure we have an active SEN. I was told I had to post here.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2019

ah ok. you are on a starter license so the Community is your support channel. So when you go to your my.atlassian.com account what do you see? Maybe you wish to post a screenshot?

dlitvak13 June 21, 2019

It shows the Jira subscription with an expiration date in 2020

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2019

not sure why you are seeing the error TBH. Is the SW behaving normally otherwise? If so I would use the feedback link and share the issue w/ Atlassian.

dlitvak13 June 21, 2019

We cannot access to the software to asses if it is behaving normally. What feedback link? I contact support and they sent me here.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2019

I wish I could assist further but w/o access and seeing firsthand I'm out of ideas. The only thing I can thing is that the instance you are trying to log into is not the same as the one that has been renewed but just guessing here. I will ping other community leaders to see if they have any thoughts.

dlitvak13 June 21, 2019

Thanks Jack. Yeah I kinda had a feeling that is where this was headed once I was sent here. Is my only option to basically upgrade to better support to get this resolved?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2019

let's hope not. i have pinged some folks in the forum so maybe they can chime in. 

Was this previously working and then you just went in to renew and now users cannot log in?

dlitvak13 June 21, 2019

Thank you. Yeah it was working normally and then the CC expired and subscription lapsed. We then renewed it and it has not "unlocked" after that.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2019

@dlitvak13 , has this been resolved for you now?

dlitvak13 June 24, 2019

I got an email saying they temporarily reactivated the account for 10 days. However, no information on how we can actually ensure it remains activated. Thanks for the help, Jack!

Suggest an answer